Thursday, May 7, 2009

a new beginning...



With The Ann Arbor News soon to be shutting its doors, I have had to find a new path. I've decided to start my own photography business and hopefully freelance when I can. As a photojournalist I've shot just about everything and anything and all that's in between. I've loved every minute of it. So as I'm starting out I'm finding it is quite hard to narrow down my focus. I'm thinking that may come later on or not. But as for now, I'm looking forward to shooting your newspaper and magazine assignments, portraits, weddings and, well, your good times! Here's my new website: leisaphoto.com.
Right now I'm enjoying shooting images of my own family and other things that catch my eyes along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leisa! Love your site. I'm looking forward to sending people your way.

    ReplyDelete